Dr Miller decided to close early because Catherine’s blood pressure dropped too low. She is fine now after some meds to bring it back up and she is heading to the ICU. They will spend the weekend investigating why it dropped as they do not have a clear reason now which is why he decided to close. He was about 1/3rd through the procedure. He is tentatively thinking he would try again Tues or Wed.
I know this is difficult to read. And I am keeping it short as we are heading to ICU. Will let you know more when we do. Until then – please see the title of the blog. Aptly named 🙂
Prayers are still good!
Ellen, Brian, Catherine and Sarah